Thank you for choosing to play at Woodlands Glencoe; please help us by observing the following Golf Course rules:
- Payment – please pay in full before you play and have your ticket or membership tag ready for inspection at all times while on the course.
- Etiquette – please repair ball / pitch marks, replace divots and rake bunkers as you play.
- Slow Play – avoid slow play by playing in groups of no more than 4, and let players behind pass.
- Golf Carts – should be driven responsibly (avoiding wet areas etc.), and always stay off the greens.
- Litter – help us keep the course tidy by taking your litter home.
- Dogs – are very welcome, but should be on a lead at all times please.
- Winter – please play off the winter tees. Smart winter mats are available for sale from reception.
- Hungry Lime Tree @ 1st Fairway – if a ball is lost in the tree, put a ball down in line behind the tree as far back as desired. 1 stroke penalty.
- Out of Bounds – the boundaries of the course are:
- Perimeter walls and fences.
- Any line indicated by white stakes.
- The Clubhouse and the paths around it.
- Players please do NOT enter private property.
- Immovable Obstructions:
- Young staked trees.
- All items positioned by the Greenkeeper and staff (eg signs).
- All artificially surfaced roads & paths, gravel ditches.
- Relief For These Areas Under Rule 24-2:
- Water Hazards are indicated by yellow posts.
- Lateral Hazards are indicated by red posts.
- Ground Under Repair is enclosed by a white line.
- Tracks or damage caused by green-keeping equipment.
- Stones in Bunkers may be moved without penalty.
- Electricity Pylons & Wires – if hit, player has the option to play another ball.
Personal Risk – all players are reminded that they engage in the game of golf entirely at their own risk and that Woodlands Glencoe will not accept any responsibility for any injury, damage or loss from whatever cause on the course or in and around the Clubhouse and Car Parks.