1. Our direct prices will always be best
We use clever software that syncs our prices across the internet, meaning the prices displayed on our site will always be exactly the same or lower than those on 3rd party sites like Booking.com or Expedia. If you find a better price elsewhere, please send us an email with a screenshot and we will match it! Loyal customers that book direct will always pay less.
2. Don't lose your booking if you can't come
The world has been turned on its head and we can take very little for granted these days!
If you can’t make it to Woodlands for whatever reason, simply let us know up to 14 days before arrival to receive a full refund.
For those that need even more security, our Gold Peace Of Mind Cover is just £35 and lets you cancel up to 5pm the day before arrival for a full refund.
2. Complimentary luxury bathrobes and bubbles
Our luxury cotton bathrobes are a must for nipping out to use the Jacuzzi, and included free of charge for all direct bookings, as well as a bottle of chilled Prosecco to make your stay just that little bit more luxurious.
3. Exclusive VIP discounts locally
Get local VIP access! Free use of the Isles of Glencoe leisure facilities, as well as discounted food and drink at local restaurants.
6. Stay longer
Snuggle into those Egyptian Cotton sheets a little longer, with complimentary late check-out at 11am for guests that book direct (versus our standard check-out time of 10am). This is added to your stay by request only, so please let us know if you would like it through the special requests form when you book.
* The prices on our website will always match those of 3rd party booking engines. Sometimes we run special private offers to existing customers, our mailing list or through different sites – which aren’t advertised on our website and won’t be included in our price match/guarantee. To make sure you don’t miss out on these, we recommend signing up to our mailing list and following us on social media.