Who we are
This website is operated by Woodlands Glencoe. Woodlands Glencoe is a trading name of Ossian Developments Ltd. (Company Number SC319510 / VAT Number 948663766). Our address is Woodlands Glencoe, Ballachulish, Argyll, Scotland PH49 4AA. We can be easily contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable) or by telephone 01855 413 006.
Our Terms & Conditions
- Payment – is taken in full at the time of booking.
- Refunds – all orders are strictly non refundable unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking made within 24 hours of booking confirmation.
- Price match – price matches must be done at the time of booking and will not be accepted after the booking has been confirmed.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics – for example, name and contact details.
- Order information including payment information.
- Photographs, video and other media submitted to us by users.
- User specific information such as comments and product reviews.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When signing up for email updates and offers.
- When making a purchase.
- When interacting with our team – on the phone, via email and on social media.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From 3rd party analytics services – like Google Analytics.
- From 3rd party advertising tools – like Facebook Advertising & Google Advertising.
We use the information that you have given us in order to fulfil orders, accurately target advertising and to improve our products and services (including our websites).
We may share this information with 3rd party contractors including advertising agencies.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your right to privacy is important to us, and any personal information will be stored in accordance with industry best practice. We utilise cloud based 3rd party tools such as Dropbox, Mailchimp, Typeform, WordPress, HOP Software & Bookinghound to help us with this.
Most digital records are kept permanently in this way. If data is deleted, it is also deleted from these tools.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113